Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

June Project Club

It's month 3 for our project - Shelley, Anne and I are really enjoying coming up with new things for you to make!  This is the club that meets on the second Wednesday of the month (except July, and December - I think).  This month we're going to be making a mini-album from 6x6 kraft paper cards.  We are going to use the Close To My Heart paper - Stella with the Complements Canvas Shapes.  There are a couple of pictures on my blog to give you an idea of that this will look like.  I am still adding, but you can get the general idea!
 


 
 
Here are the details:
 
·    Stella mini-album Workshop
·    Wednesday, June 13th·    6:30 - 8:30 PM
·    Round Table Pizza at 9500 Greenback Ln # 1, Folsom, CA [I know it's confusing that we're having clubs at two different RTP, but this is the one near Ace Hardware and Big Lots, where Madison and Greenback come together.]
·    Cost is $15
·    RSVP to register by May 31st   [Send an email to me at soatlas@aol.com]
We will have a limited number of spots for this workshop, so please respond early.  We’re looking forward to seeing you!
 

2 comments: