Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

September already?

I was going to ask how in the world it got to be September already, but I know the answer.  Time moves on and if you don't keep up, it passes right by you.  During the month of August, I did complete a number of Studio J layouts, made some cards for a friend of mine, and played with the cricut Art Philosophy collection so I guess it wasn't a total creative waste.  What I didn't do was keep up with this blog.

The good news and the bad news is that I don't think anyone noticed.  I'll be working on that for September. If by the end of the month, I have at least 10 people that have signed up to follow the site, I will give one of them a free stamp set (of my choosing).

Happy September!

Sally

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, I am back from vacation and can attend this month's 101 class. I want to put in an order for a few items also. And, I'll give you a call on the blog...good picture of you! I just am not sure how you sign up for a blog? Hope you are having a great Sunday!! DLB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the digital layouts you did! They aren't overdone like so many and really showcase the photos. Wish we could scrap together!

    ReplyDelete