Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cricut collection arrived!

My new Art Philosophy Cricut Collection arrived yesterday and I am so excited.  The bundle has the exclusive Cricut cartridge along with three full stamp sets and three sets of chipboard that all coordinate with the cartridge images.  It is SO cool and very easy to use.

As many of you know, I was the rebel that wasn't going to purchase a Cricut.  Let me say publically, I WAS WRONG!.  It is so user friendly.  I do like the fact that I don't have to connect it to the computer to use it.  My initial concern was about having to purchase lots of extra cartridges, but I have to say that with the Art Philosophy Collection, I could be happy with just the one cartridge.

Watch the video I linked in the previous post to see the highlights.  If you would like more information, let me know.  The collection will be available for purchase on August 1st.  Ask me how you can get the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection for 1/2 off!

No comments:

Post a Comment